Home Park Redevelopment | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Redevelopment

• Thread starter Frazer Lloyd-Davies
  • Start date
B

Baby Face Johnson

CSJ525300":3p0rs5ds said:
What crowd capacity will the new stadium have after the redevelopment has finished?

It doesn't mention it, which is a worry.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
CSJ525300":omzxdlt4 said:
What crowd capacity will the new stadium have after the redevelopment has finished?

The new stand looks to be a similar height to the existing 3 sides and the corners aren't filled in so I reckon 16/17,000 maximum.

The "no-go" zones in Zoo Corner and the away end probably knock this down by a couple of thousand.

S

swendies

Quote "And as for being grateful, I suspect JB will be making a tidy profit from it all." So what, he's a businessman , not Mother Teresa. Good luck to him I say, as long as he drags this antiquated football club along with it into profit.

B

Baby Face Johnson

swendies":2b0d9aga said:
Quote "And as for being grateful, I suspect JB will be making a tidy profit from it all." So what, he's a businessman , not Mother Teresa. Good luck to him I say, as long as he drags this antiquated football club along with it into profit.

I agree, point being he's making a profit so we don't need to keep blowing smoke up his arse, every five minutes and have every right to question capacity as we will be stuck with it for a long, long time.

P

pafcstafford

David_Fisher":1femygc5 said:
CSJ525300":1femygc5 said:

The new stand looks to be a similar height to the existing 3 sides and the corners aren't filled in so I reckon 16/17,000 maximum.

The "no-go" zones in Zoo Corner and the away end probably knock this down by a couple of thousand.

The corners are filled in they will be exec boxes just like derby

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
pafcstafford":1391mj50 said:
David_Fisher":1391mj50 said:
CSJ525300":1391mj50 said:

The corners are filled in they will be exec boxes just like derby

Sorry, should have said "not filled in with seats like the Lyndhurst corners".

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
"A new South grandstand with additional seating capacity"

Well that wouldn't be hard would it, there's only about 2k seats in the Mayflower!

A bit underwhelmed, was expecting a two tier construction, and having executive boxes in corners with nothing at the back of the stand just looks plain weird, and cheap.

Jan 31, 2010
Worcester
Typical Janner responses! Doom, more doom and added with a pinch of doom!

We will stay up and in a fairly short period of time be challenging up the other end of the table with facilities to be proud of. There has always been the debate about team or facilities first. My personal opinion is that we struggle to attract players due to location and facilities. We can't do out about the location so the next best thing is for he facilities to be improved.

Well done JB

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
greengenes":28528mwn said:
All I care about right now is staying up this season and then seeing the Club really go for promotion next .

Why are you posting on a thread about the Home Park Development then?

If you're that against it perhaps you could get together with some other disgruntled janners and nimby's and set up a protest group?

B

Baby Face Johnson

Taxman Dave":2myf5jag said:
Typical Janner responses! Doom, more doom and added with a pinch of doom!

We will stay up and in a fairly short period of time be challenging up the other end of the table with facilities to be proud of. There has always been the debate about team or facilities first. My personal opinion is that we struggle to attract players due to location and facilities. We can't do out about the location so the next best thing is for he facilities to be improved.

Well done JB

No, it's a typical Janner mentality to build a half-arsed stand, in my opinion.