Le Fondre | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Fondre

Mar 21, 2008
I'm avoiding getting excited about this, looks unlikely to me for a number of reasons and Rotherham forum think so too... but then they would.

If this actually goes through, I may indeed start to believe that there is a god!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Haze":1ctgo8w0 said:
GreenSam":1ctgo8w0 said:
Haze":1ctgo8w0 said:
GreenSam":1ctgo8w0 said:
I was convinced this was a product of some imaginative soul who thinks we're capable of better than we are.

However, if Ponty and PP are backing this up, that's my veiwpoint turned round 180 degrees :)

Maybe we are actually finally marrying ambition with the cash to back it up, bring it! Just hope it happens.

"I love you Ponty and PP, please let me join your gang"
Lol, who are you mate exactly :lol: ?

Just that they actually know what they're on about regarding rumours like this, unlike some. That OK with your highness?

I'm nobody, don't worry yourself wee man. Just don't like sniffle nosed little boys, barely out of short shorts trying to use big, clever words (not in this thread) to try and impress the 'big boys'. That's all.
Oh of course, all of us under a certain age have to put really stupid posts with lots of text speak in it. I see. :roll:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Haze":2pyfm1sj said:
GreenSam":2pyfm1sj said:
Haze":2pyfm1sj said:
GreenSam":2pyfm1sj said:
I was convinced this was a product of some imaginative soul who thinks we're capable of better than we are.

However, if Ponty and PP are backing this up, that's my veiwpoint turned round 180 degrees :)

Maybe we are actually finally marrying ambition with the cash to back it up, bring it! Just hope it happens.

Just that they actually know what they're on about regarding rumours like this, unlike some. That OK with your highness?

I'm nobody, don't worry yourself wee man. Just don't like sniffle nosed little boys, barely out of short shorts trying to use big, clever words (not in this thread) to try and impress the 'big boys'. That's all.
Using big clever words, to impress the Big Boys?

1) PP is actually younger than me, the thing is though we both actually have a reasonable intelligence and can use an extended vocabulary rather than talking like morons. Would you like me to lower the tone of my posts just for you.
2) Do one you sad old git. That base enough for ya?

Mar 7, 2009
GreenSam":bneyscfd said:
Haze":bneyscfd said:
Haze":bneyscfd said:

1) PP is actually younger than me, the thing is though we both actually have a reasonable intelligence and can use an extended vocabulary rather than talking like morons. Would you like me to lower the tone of my posts just for you.

Wot da hell r u on bout m8?

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":3cmpsmha said:
GreenSam":3cmpsmha said:
Haze":3cmpsmha said:
Haze":3cmpsmha said:

Wot da hell r u on bout m8?
:)

A

Anonymous

Haze":1wuns6rl said:
Just don't like sniffle nosed little boys, barely out of short shorts trying to use big, clever words (not in this thread) to try and impress the 'big boys'. That's all.

We don't like bullies either.

Suggest you back off.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
GreenSam":3vc2lft1 said:
matteh.":3vc2lft1 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3vc2lft1 said:
matteh.":3vc2lft1 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3vc2lft1 said:
Ok. I will burst everyone's bubble but there is a very good reason why this is laughable.....

Lets say Fallon is involved in this swap deal and for argument sakes he is worth 500,000...

Ronnie Moore has stated that he values Le Fondre at 3 million..... So that is only 2.5 million we need to find.....

So guys this isnt gonnaa happen unless suddenly our Japense chairman wants to all of a sudden splash the cash. That is about as likely as Argyle going a goal down at present and coming from behind.

Logically, if you send out a higher paid earner like Damian Johnson to your league one rivals then your hardly going to spend 2 million plus on le fondre....

Them saying they want that is to put people off trying to buy him. They would probably accept half of £3million.

That might be the case if their wasnt alot of clubs interested in him. Which will put up the price as the auction begins.

Plus lets say your right and they would accept 1.5 million. Fallon is worth 500,000 :eek: so where is the other million coming from? We dont have 100,000 to spend on players it seems let alone 1 million...

Players like this I doubt are nowhere on the Argyle radar....

SRG said a few hundred times this summer that if we found the right man, we'd find the money to buy him.
And he was talking absolute bullsh1t, I wish we'd spend that amount of money on the right man, but him saying that was public relations all the way, trying to please us.

If we spend a million on LF , then I'll attend a Home Park match in Rose69's maid outfit, not gonna happen under this board.

I would love LAF here but i dont see it either, but im prepared to wear it all season with his name on the back

Maybe I could raise some of the cash to fund the deal by doing this.....

Aug 1, 2010
Sonny Jim":1oh9xqzo said:
Haze":1oh9xqzo said:
Just don't like sniffle nosed little boys, barely out of short shorts trying to use big, clever words (not in this thread) to try and impress the 'big boys'. That's all.

We don't like bullies either.

Suggest you back off.

:cry:

Mar 14, 2009
pontypoolgreen":29vpakmr said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":29vpakmr said:
pilgrim_pete":29vpakmr said:
Wouldn't surprise me if it happens :)

How can you say that, lol? You are getting peoples hopes up for no reason.

Where is the money coming from if we dont have any? lol....

I told him.

Yeah...but.... we dont have any money....

How on earth can we bring someone like him in if basically we keep getting told that the club needs to urgently get players off the wage bill. I know you have really good info but logically this just doesnt make sense.

I have heard it all before. Like someone says its good public relations to be connected with a player like him. They can tell the fans we attempted to make something happen. I'm sorry but so far this lot are not going to spend money on players. They are about property development.

My only hope is this whole no9 shirt business... its not got a person in it and maybe its for a marque signing... what am I doing...of course its all rubbish ...jesus nearly convinced myself then this lot could do it .....good grief...