Le Fondre | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Le Fondre

Mar 7, 2009
I hate to say it..

But we need cleaner. If this rumour has legs, then Fallon would have gone for negotiations yes? If he isn't in training then maybe thats where he is?

Or is he 'injured'?

Mar 14, 2009
pilgrim_pete":e4v0u1uo said:
I hate to say it..

But we need cleaner. If this rumour has legs, then Fallon would have gone for negotiations yes? If he isn't in training then maybe thats where he is?

Or is he 'injured'?

It aint gonna happen...Fallon thinks too much of himself to drop down to the basement league. He believe he is a premership player.

If for no other reason than we have no money this rumour should have stoped ages ago. However, the fact that this rumour includes Fallon, who apprantely is injured, and he feels he is a premier league player should tell your everything.....

It will be a prem youngster I reckon where the wages will be supplemented.

I know rumours are great and everything but when it dont happen everyone just gets upset about something that is so unrealistic.

Its like we are just in denial where exactly we really are as a football club...

N

northcountryboy

Skysports.com understands Plymouth Argyle have made an offer for Rotherham United striker Adam Le Fondre.

The Millers ace is one of the Football League's top talents and most highly-rated frontmen.

Having established a reputation as a goal-getter of the highest calibre, the 23-year-old often finds himself at the centre of transfer speculation.

That has proven to be the case again this summer, with Plymouth the latest club to be linked with a move.

Incentive

It is understood that the Pilgrims have offered a player-plus-cash deal to Rotherham for their in-demand forward.

R

Rupert

Rupert":1a1qykq3 said:
PlymouthLoyal":1a1qykq3 said:
The Doctor":1a1qykq3 said:
Oh if only something like this could happen but isn't Rory Fallon injured at the moment? If so, I don't see how he can be part of ay deal.
You don't buy that do you? as soon as speculation of a move just before the walsall game he was suddenly injured its total Bull, he's not injured.

FFS. He's injured. The media and the management all saw him limp out of a training session two Thursdays ago, and hobble away for treatment by Atko and then apply an ice pack. Do you really think he'd do all that as a ruse? He's a professional footballer, not a Pakistani cricketer...

As for the Le Fondre story, it looks like one of countless Skysports.com stories which are supplied by an agent and not checked out. Rory has turned down Rotherham and Reid has said in public that he is only looking for loan signings.

Having heard what the manager has had to say about Sky's Le Fondre story, I can safely that my initial reaction was correct. I reckon this thread can be sent to rumours...

:|

Sep 1, 2006
Rotheram want Fallon but we definitely couldn't afford ALF. People putting 2 and 2 together. Well done Sky.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Shame really, because going out into the transfer market for a proven goalscorer is exactly what the Board need to do if they are to draw the fans back to Home Park. It's a pity that we're skint, but such is life eh?

Rupert":2jvu3rtg said:
Rupert":2jvu3rtg said:
PlymouthLoyal":2jvu3rtg said:
The Doctor":2jvu3rtg said:
Oh if only something like this could happen but isn't Rory Fallon injured at the moment? If so, I don't see how he can be part of ay deal.
You don't buy that do you? as soon as speculation of a move just before the walsall game he was suddenly injured its total Bull, he's not injured.

FFS. He's injured. The media and the management all saw him limp out of a training session two Thursdays ago, and hobble away for treatment by Atko and then apply an ice pack. Do you really think he'd do all that as a ruse? He's a professional footballer, not a Pakistani cricketer...

As for the Le Fondre story, it looks like one of countless Skysports.com stories which are supplied by an agent and not checked out. Rory has turned down Rotherham and Reid has said in public that he is only looking for loan signings.

Having heard what the manager has had to say about Sky's Le Fondre story, I can safely that my initial reaction was correct. I reckon this thread can be sent to rumours...

:|
And we can all go to bed.

For what its worth i think all we'll see is maybe one of our experienced players go. Then we'll hear all the talk about the loan window opening in another week. same ol Argyle

It's going to be a very long hard season, i doubt another striker will make the difference anyway, it's the midfield and the defence thats the problem at the moment. same ol Argyle

I hear theres a decent striker out there on a free, been doing the rounds, Swindon and Sheff Wed are looking at him now. Alan Gow's his name, some team had too many strikers so they let him go on a free a year after moving heaven and earth to sign him for £200k :roll:
same ol Argyle

R

Rupert

pilgrim_pete":arreysi4 said:
Well, I'm not ruling it out just yet.

What did Ronnie Moore say Rupert?

Don't know. What Peter Reid has had to say will be available for scrutiny on thisisplymouth/thisisdevon in the morning.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I beleive 'fondre' is the French verb 'to dissolve'. My money is it all dissolving and coming to nothing on the last day of the window because RF will not take to a career in S. Yorkshire. My only thought of improving the possible deal is to throw BWP into the melting pot, but he will probably be a bit sniffy about the prospect too.