Morecambe v Plymouth Argyle - game OFF | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Morecambe v Plymouth Argyle - game OFF

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bonzo":g2o3nuxb said:
Aaron D.":g2o3nuxb said:
Bonzo":g2o3nuxb said:
This is always the first fixture that goes into the diary. When we were in League 1 it was Fleetwood.

Morecambe is one of my favourite places and I always stay overnight. Apart from the magnificent views to the Lake District it has the most amazing second hand bookshop. I always manage to find a good bit of entertainment (not always possible in Plymouth).

I will be asking Morecambe fans what they think of Derek.

Bonzo - Staying overnight as well and we'll be looking for some live music or somewhere lively Saturday night. Any recommendations? Cheers :scarf:

I am actually staying tomorrow night. There is a place on the front called The Platform that I am going to tomorrow. Not sure what is on Saturday,

Friday 13/3 and Saturday 14/3: Wise Up Theatre Company presents Oliver! by Lionel Bart.

Enjoy! ;)

I'd head off for a pub band and food, glorious food if I were you!!

You've got to score a free kick or two, you gotta score a freekick or two, Oi! :scarf:

If it goes on; the EFL are: Reviewing the Situation (do you see what I did there?).

R

Rich158

Pants! Was really looking forward to this one.

Pointless moratorium. They should have kept to normal illness rules entitling individual clubs to postpone if they lose too many players.

Jan 6, 2004
I think there is a widespread instinctive feeling the government has called this one wrong - which probably fed into the decision - clubs understandably don’t want to be responsible for the deaths of their fans regardless of government advice

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Rich158":3lew8tzn said:
Pants! Was really looking forward to this one.

Pointless moratorium. They should have kept to normal illness rules entitling individual clubs to postpone if they lose too many players.

What about the fans?

Dec 3, 2005
phil-thefluter24":klxqmkky said:
At long last someone has grasped the nettle in this country & seen sense !!
Sense would be to suspend/cancel ALL sport and Concerts that attract attendances of above the magical 500.

Dec 3, 2005
phil-thefluter24":3rjrn1jx said:
Sense would be to suspend/cancel ALL sport and Concerts that attract attendances of above the magical 500. Why is it just football, I don't see the difference between football and other sports & Concerts

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
djg145":vg9m3inh said:
phil-thefluter24":vg9m3inh said:
Sense would be to suspend/cancel ALL sport and Concerts that attract attendances of above the magical 500. Why is it just football, I don't see the difference between football and other sports & Concerts

Nice big lively indoor audience live on BBC Sport Relief atm!! Well, when I say 'live' they all are atm but who knows??

Lots of events around the country too.

Is it ok if it is for charidee?? :think:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I don't know about Sports Relief, we are certainly getting Football Relief for a few weeks. Was wondering earlier how Sky Sports and BT Sports will cope.

BT would have had baseball but that has been postponed for two weeks. I see the US Netball has been suspended for at least 30 days, so BT will be struggling.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth Raiders are playing right now at the Pavilions so the BBL is still playing.

Is Plymouth Albion still playing?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
djg145":hko3vto6 said:
phil-thefluter24":hko3vto6 said:
Sense would be to suspend/cancel ALL sport and Concerts that attract attendances of above the magical 500.

Why should Exeter be allowed to continue!! That's not fair !!!
:D

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Green_Flash":2bkyixim said:
I think there is a widespread instinctive feeling the government has called this one wrong - which probably fed into the decision - clubs understandably don’t want to be responsible for the deaths of their fans regardless of government advice

Thankfully, the Government don’t run the country on 'widespread instinctive feeling' fgs!

Aug 5, 2005
Pogleswoody":3cfldmlt said:
djg145":3cfldmlt said:
phil-thefluter24":3cfldmlt said:

Nice big lively indoor audience live on BBC Sport Relief atm!! Well, when I say 'live' they all are atm but who knows??

Lots of events around the country too.

Is it ok if it is for charidee?? :think:

Less than 500 there