New changing rooms and WC | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New changing rooms and WC

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
cheshiregreen":2oxds1pa said:
andyr1963":2oxds1pa said:
Biggs":2oxds1pa said:
andyr1963":2oxds1pa said:
We will find out tomorrow if the temporary dressing rooms are brand new units or a bargain off of e bay. If they are brand new units I would like to know the reason for the delay in installation and the added expense of Brickfields / bus

Bloody hell, give it a rest.

The players have had a week in different (probably superior to existing grandstand) changing rooms, who cares?

Give it a rest? WHY?

Closing one facility before having its alternative ready is pretty basic in the great planning scheme of things, the players place of work is to be disrupted, there is obviously no way around that, but at least try to make the transition as smooth as possible.

Check main board for photos of installation today.

Main board says check here :lol:

Dec 3, 2005
IJN":1q9662xy said:
Here's a few photos sent to me by Barry (Cleaner/Pedro) this morning.

OHlfqMF.jpg

OI9lxHL.jpg

2fjOGrg.jpg

flK964p.jpg

Just says image on my computer - no link to the pictures :(

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
How are they even comparable given the financial differences between the 2 clubs?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Tugboat":1qq9er29 said:
How are they even comparable given the financial differences between the 2 clubs?

Do you not know we're a sleeping PL giant so should be able to afford to match Liverpool?

Or do you have common sense like the rest of us?

A

andyr1963

Am I missing something here? Are the players getting changed at Brickfields to travel to Harpers training pitch next to Argyle to then travel back to Brickfields to shower and change? Or are they not currently training at Harpers, working / training at Marjons or similar.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Webcam 2 now working looking at the Portacabins, looks like 7 cabins in place, Webcam 1 not working.

Dec 3, 2005
IJN":1rydomed said:
Here's three I took less than a couple of hours ago:-

TnVJyRl.jpg

LhaSkp3.jpg

M0tzP41.jpg

Not sure whats going on - IJN all I see on the thread is 'image' though the https address shows up when I qoute your message - but the address is not good. :(

Dec 3, 2005
See it on webcam now - I hope the results improve, not the best place to be - if supporters get too upset.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
andyr1963":2zf95sno said:
Am I missing something here? Are the players getting changed at Brickfields to travel to Harpers training pitch next to Argyle to then travel back to Brickfields to shower and change? Or are they not currently training at Harpers, working / training at Marjons or similar.
Changing at Brickfields,bus to HP,train,bus to Brickfields