New changing rooms and WC | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New changing rooms and WC

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
djg145":1b1ih9r2 said:
Not sure whats going on - IJN all I see on the thread is 'image' though the https address shows up when I qoute your message - but the address is not good. :(

They are showing up for me, both in Ian's message and your quote of it.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Three guys as I type looking at the two soil pipes coming out of the ground, one of which is near the corresponding pipe from the cabin, but the other does not have a corresponding pipe coming out of the cabin. Cabin placement incorrect?

tonsk

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
pedro91":fitq7wzu said:
andyr1963":fitq7wzu said:
Am I missing something here? Are the players getting changed at Brickfields to travel to Harpers training pitch next to Argyle to then travel back to Brickfields to shower and change? Or are they not currently training at Harpers, working / training at Marjons or similar.
Changing at Brickfields,bus to HP,train,bus to Brickfields

Why do they need to get a train and a bus back to Brickfields? Serious waste of club money and would be better spent on the refurb!! :furious:

I thought I would have a go at picking something out to be negative about..... :whistle:
:coat:

tonsk

A

andyr1963

pedro91":3lz8i9qe said:
andyr1963":3lz8i9qe said:
Am I missing something here? Are the players getting changed at Brickfields to travel to Harpers training pitch next to Argyle to then travel back to Brickfields to shower and change? Or are they not currently training at Harpers, working / training at Marjons or similar.

Thanks Pedro. :thumbs:

Argyle were obviously caught by surprise at the speed in which the Grandstand changing room facilities were going to be shut and the temporary rooms installed today are a rush job. :greensmile:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’m STILL fascinated to see how this works from a sound point of view. And security, if there are seriously disgruntled fans after a defeat.

A couple of yards and a bit of fencing isn’t going to stop team talks/b0llockings etc being fairly easily heard through (presumably) fairly thin portakabin walls. Is it?

Might be a bit more work to be done, of course.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
pedro91":27z728xv said:
andyr1963":27z728xv said:

You have come out of hibernation at last.

May 8, 2011
andyr1963":34o51i04 said:

Yes, for about 6 days.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Biggs":2unyduyq said:
I’m STILL fascinated to see how this works from a sound point of view. And security, if there are seriously disgruntled fans after a defeat.

A couple of yards and a bit of fencing isn’t going to stop team talks/b0llockings etc being fairly easily heard through (presumably) fairly thin portakabin walls. Is it?

Might be a bit more work to be done, of course.

Argyle can possibly hear the opposition's team talk / half time rollicking as much as vice versa. I am sure it will even itself out in the end. I am also sure Argyle can stretch to a new 'white board' if something critical needs to be communicated!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Jon B update on permanent changing rooms.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... p_AppShare

The gallery on the club's development page has not been updated for some time. June I'd guess?

Although in fairness, the club Twitter account has posted some images today would it not be easier to just link to GoS for fans who may not realise how superb GoS is so as they can see the status of the work.

B

batesy65

Looks like digging up by temp portacabins.hope it is finshed by sat

B

batesy65

The electrician working on temp portacabins seems to spend a lot of time on his mobile,hope he is up to speed with completion day.