New Pitch? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Pitch?

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Pogleswoody":1u6xyqhw said:
Willis88":1u6xyqhw said:
This thread has got to be up there as one of the most pointless debates ever held on PASOTI.

I'm looking forward to watching it being replaced over the summer on Webcam 1, anyone know whether that'll be before or after ABBA?

Need to get it in over the summer and well bedded in after the Abba Concert or there is a risk that The Winter Takes It All!

:coat: :oops:

Only if they spend some Money Money Money

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":1r5k1on2 said:
Willis88":1r5k1on2 said:
This thread has got to be up there as one of the most pointless debates ever held on PASOTI.

I'm looking forward to watching it being replaced over the summer on Webcam 1, anyone know whether that'll be before or after ABBA?

Need to get it in over the summer and well bedded in after the Abba Concert or there is a risk that The Winter Takes It All!

:coat: :oops:

At the end of the day, it is down to Money Money Money :greensmile:

Apr 9, 2011
Is the pitch to be re laid this year i see there are some weird markings on it. I know there was some talk about it being past its sell by date although it looked fine to me at the last match of the season

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
phil-thefluter24":w6382f2i said:
Is the pitch to be re laid this year i see there are some weird markings on it.

The weird markings are for 4 mini pitches, if you look at webcam 1, you can see them still marking out the pitches. I assume there is some kind of tournament this weekend.

Also the pitch looks great only dodgy areas were the goal areas, but that is to be expected, just need some grass seed and some fertiliser and will be good as new.

Dec 3, 2005
How much is a new pitch?
Hundreds of thousands??

Money could be spent on the Squad for next season.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Looks like the cutter is making its way along the edge.

Will be interesting to watch how much change is going to happen to the turf this season. I assume there won't be any change to the drainage/sprinklers

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
It has been reseeded most summers recently as far as I can see from GoS. There recent comment that we are the only league club still using that style of pitch makes me wonder what is planned this year. We are about to find out.