New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack?

Would you support a current Director(s) prepack?

• Yes. It's our club we have to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Once bitten twice shy.

• We need a complete clean sweep.

• Anything that saves the club is OK by me.

• Total voters
A

argyle dude

Simple answer is no. I could not continue to support the club with Stapleton still in charge. I would continue to follow the club and keep a track on scores but would refuse to go to games and spend money on the club until he or any of the current board that remained, were gone. At some point you have to make a stand and say enough is enough.

B

bandwagon

If they never walked through the gate again - it would be too f
soon!!

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
What is the alternative?
Maybe Mubarak or the Bahrain Sheiks will need to stash their money somewhere for a while...until then I can't see anyone else riding to our rescue.

O

oggyale

New investment,new future,new Plymouth Argyle.......

That would be my 3 wishes.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I think I could have voted for each of the options with a clear mind :)

To a greater or lesser extent I think out of practicality there has to be a clean sweep as the club still needs cash and we know Stapes has no cash.

But as someone, like many others on here, who has supported Argyle for over 45 years I just want to see the club survive and flourish and get back to playing football.

The song is "Argyle till I die"

NOT

"Argyle till I die unless Stapes is still on the Board"

B

bandwagon

tonycholwell":168ymorg said:

To a greater or lesser extent I think out of practicality there has to be a clean sweep as the club still needs cash and we know Stapes has no cash.

But as someone, like many others on here, who has supported Argyle for over 45 years I just want to see the club survive and flourish and get back to playing football.

NOT

2 years less duty than you but I can't set foot in the place till the scum are out of this club - all about opinions Tone, time for people to call a spade a spade!! :( :( :( :(

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
bandwagon":1lxtrl8d said:
tonycholwell":1lxtrl8d said:

NOT

2 years less duty than you but I can't set foot in the place till the scum are out of this club - all about opinions Tone, time for people to call a spade a spade!! :( :( :( :(

Bandy, I do appreciate your point of view which is why I said I could have voted for all 4 of the options.

It would be one of lifes ironies if the last match you went to was in Hospitality :)

I hope its not and we catch up again soon, coming to Brighton?

C

Cult Of Personality

No chance i will not renew my season ticket next year or buy new home or away shirt each season whilst stapleton is there

I will just have to listen to Argyle on the radio and support from home

N

northcountryboy

crickeypafc":2evofy90 said:
No chance i will not renew my season ticket next year or buy new home or away shirt each season whilst stapleton is there

Will that help the Plymouth Argyle? Not really.

C

Cult Of Personality

northcountryboy":c9aq3a75 said:
crickeypafc":c9aq3a75 said:

I done alot to help Plymouth Argyle buying season tickets shirts jackets xmas presents

But no more till Stapleton has gone

B

bandwagon

tonycholwell":1vl97csd said:
bandwagon":1vl97csd said:
tonycholwell":1vl97csd said:

NOT

Bandy, I do appreciate your point of view which is why I said I could have voted for all 4 of the options.

It would be one of lifes ironies if the last match you went to was in Hospitality :)

I hope its not and we catch up again soon, coming to Brighton?

I went to the Tranmere debarcle, but please don't think the cr*p on the pitch is the reasoning behind my disgust - I hold all 7 accountable for what they have done and the actual 'football' is just a product of their mismanagement!! I think that you will understand my position and those that know me, know I'm passionate about all that I believe to be right and wrong - my wife tells me extreme!! I run my life and business on very simple values and have be 'had' by merchants like this in the past and what I believe they are about to do to other small businesses and their own work force sticks in your throat!! No Brighton Tone, but I hope we meet again under better circumstances!! :( :) :( :) :( :)

N

northcountryboy

crickeypafc":1wv1npf2 said:
northcountryboy":1wv1npf2 said:
crickeypafc":1wv1npf2 said:

I done alot to help Plymouth Argyle buying season tickets shirts jackets xmas presents

But no more till Stapleton has gone

I don't understand that mentality (others have said this too).

It's great that you have bought seasons tickets etc in the past but why should your dislike for one man stop you from supporting the club you love by going to matches and buying merchandise.

We are classed as the 12th man. How would you feel if a player refused to play for Argyle because he didn't like the manager!

The most important thing is the club not a board member. You will be depriving the club of much needed money and much needed support because of your dislike for one man.

Only Plymouth Argyle will suffer not Paul Stapleton.