New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack?

Would you support a current Director(s) prepack?

• Yes. It's our club we have to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Once bitten twice shy.

• We need a complete clean sweep.

• Anything that saves the club is OK by me.

• Total voters
C

Cult Of Personality

northcountryboy":1xnq7qw8 said:
crickeypafc":1xnq7qw8 said:
northcountryboy":1xnq7qw8 said:
crickeypafc":1xnq7qw8 said:
No chance i will not renew my season ticket next year or buy new home or away shirt each season whilst stapleton is there

I will just have to listen to Argyle on the radio and support from home

Will that help the Plymouth Argyle? Not really.

I done alot to help Plymouth Argyle buying season tickets shirts jackets xmas presents

But no more till Stapleton has gone

I don't understand that mentality (others have said this too).

It's great that you have bought seasons tickets etc in the past but why should your dislike for one man stop you from supporting the club you love by going to matches and buying merchandise.

We are classed as the 12th man. How would you feel if a player refused to play for Argyle because he didn't like the manager!

The most important thing is the club not a board member. You will be depriving the club of much needed money and much needed support because of your dislike for one man.

Only Plymouth Argyle will suffer not Paul Stapleton.

I dont dislike Paul Stapleton as i dont know the man

I dislike what he has done to this club over the last 3 years and i am fed up with him and every other board memeber a clean sweep is the only way forward

S

Steve Bond

IMO Stapes has had his day, he's been involved in some really good times and i thank him for his efforts over that period, but the last 3 years have shown him to be totally out of his depth. The game has changed, he hasn't, time for a complete overhaul. Not sure that the Riddler is the right choice either, but it's not in my hands.
Unless my numbers come up tonight, that is.

i just want our club to survive, if it does involve any of the existing Directors then so be it, but it would not be my choice.
I will be behind my team , not the board.

Nov 11, 2006
northcountryboy":1q8f0eb0 said:

It's great that you have bought seasons tickets etc in the past but why should your dislike for one man stop you from supporting the club you love by going to matches and buying merchandise.

We are classed as the 12th man. How would you feel if a player refused to play for Argyle because he didn't like the manager!

The most important thing is the club not a board member. You will be depriving the club of much needed money and much needed support because of your dislike for one man.

I believe that if Paul Stapleton remains at the club I have to take a longer-term view of my support for the club. I believe it will be better for the club in the long term if Stapleton is gone. So whatever short-term pain is involved in geting rid of him, it will be worth it.

That is a position I have been pushed into. I don't want to be in that position and I never thought I would. After 25 years of supporting Argyle, I'm afraid my continued support does depend on Paul Stapleton leaving the club. I can't take anymore of his involvement. Simples.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Trev501":27wa9gh4 said:
There is an often repeated mantra to 'get behind whoever is wearing the green shirt' I have always stuck by this and I expect to continue doing so whoever ends up running the club.

Absolutely correct. I would prefer a clean sweep but if Stapleton is involved so be it.

A

argyle dude

northcountryboy":3nrxx7gu said:
crickeypafc":3nrxx7gu said:
northcountryboy":3nrxx7gu said:
crickeypafc":3nrxx7gu said:
No chance i will not renew my season ticket next year or buy new home or away shirt each season whilst stapleton is there

I done alot to help Plymouth Argyle buying season tickets shirts jackets xmas presents

I have and will continue to support the club in its current troubles. While I was back in Plymouth from September to January, I paid on the day to attend all but one of the home matches in that time, despite being unemployed for a large proportion of that time and relying on odds and sodds jobs. Also spent money in the shop over xmas. If the club goes into admin because its admin vs bust then I will continue to support them. If the club goes into admin but any of the current board stay, then in my eyes their actions amount to cheating local businesses and charities out of monies owed. Either you pay up for your mistakes which put us in this mess or you leave with your head hung in shame. They don't deserve the chance to wipe the slate clean and start again at other more honest people's expense. And if we, the fans, continue to stump up our hard earned money we are excusing their actions and telling them its ok, we'll always be here to be made fools of. There is only so much we can take.

We can only hope and pray it doesn't come to this.

A

Andy Richardson

:x As far as I am this current board as all as bad as each other and should all stay as far away as possible. Stapleton had a good first run under the previous board and has been party to one all mighty 'cock-up' putting it mildley this time. What does make it worse is that he is an accountant, sureley he could have done the maths and seen it coming!

Personally I would 'HANG' the lot of them, but that would be too humane for them and too easy!.....

B

blenks

northcountryboy":1czl8k8c said:

Well I wouldn't want him as my son-in-law that is for sure!

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
blenks":3lnnqu54 said:
northcountryboy":3lnnqu54 said:

Well I wouldn't want him as my son-in-law that is for sure!

Ouch :roll:

Nov 11, 2006
Andy_Symons":tcb9v3w4 said:
northcountryboy":tcb9v3w4 said:
crickeypafc":tcb9v3w4 said:
northcountryboy":tcb9v3w4 said:
crickeypafc":tcb9v3w4 said:

Just like Marcel Seip did, you mean?

To be fair to him though, he did play against Parkway on northcountryboy's birthday

N

northcountryboy

Andy_Symons":7106981y said:
northcountryboy":7106981y said:
crickeypafc":7106981y said:
northcountryboy":7106981y said:
crickeypafc":7106981y said:

Just like Marcel Seip did, you mean?

Hilarious! but Blenks had already made that comment.

Jul 29, 2010
Some short sighted views on here, we go bust and you'll get your "clean sweep" alright :roll:.

Jun 1, 2004
Perth, WA
northcountryboy":3lcqq10k said:
Hilarious! but Blenks had already made that comment.

So when are you going to stop patronising us with your alter ego (Your father did enough of that with his run by fans for the fans mantra) and reveal who you are?

Its applaudable you want to stick up for your family member, but as fans of this club ravaged by greed, dont you think the cloak and dagger stuff is the last straw, for people who just want honesty from your father?

N

northcountryboy

You are just making yourself look silly as I'm not Lucy.

It's not like people to jump to conclusions is it....