OK, if he goes..who next? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

OK, if he goes..who next?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Mpt":adoomxd5 said:
Nick Chadwick is doing a good job with Wigan U18’s. Unbeaten in 9 this season and two players called up to the England youth squad. Bit of a left field choice but stranger things have happened!!
that's an interesting offer.i hear he is very articulate.

Mar 23, 2008
Pettgreen":xo708cri said:
My choice would be Alex Inglethorpe. I've said before Sheridan and Adams was appointed. Won't happen though!!
No one really stands out for me.
Good shout, was doing really well at Exeter before Spurs grabbed him.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Deacster":2q6s3gx9 said:
Pettgreen":2q6s3gx9 said:
My choice would be Alex Inglethorpe. I've said before Sheridan and Adams was appointed. Won't happen though!!
No one really stands out for me.
Good shout, was doing really well at Exeter before Spurs grabbed him.
i don't remember him managing spurs.looks a good candidate though.

Jan 6, 2004
Virtually nobody agrees with you. Anyone who was there on Saturday knows Adams is reaching the end of the road

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":2lmpgo9i said:
Too many knee yerk reactions at the moments

Some people need to look at the bigger picture
What bigger picture? Having only 2 wins in 18 games and putting in laughing stock performances every week?

Mar 23, 2008
GreenArmy1984":dzfihri6 said:
Too many knee yerk reactions at the moments

Some people need to look at the bigger picture
The bigger picture is the league table, worth a gander.

Jan 6, 2004
We are 1/4 of the way through the season rock bottom and have just put in two of the worst performances in living memory - and that is on top of a woeful end to last season. There is no run of bad luck, if anything performances even worse than results (Barnsley aside). It is not a knee jerk reaction

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Green_Flash":2ijzyw0o said:
We are 1/4 of the way through the season rock bottom and have just put in two of the worst performances in living memory - and that is on top of a woeful end to last season. There is no run of bad luck, if anything performances even worse than results (Barnsley aside). It is not a knee jerk reaction

Trying to look at the bigger picture I honestly don’t think fans saying they want change as knee jerk.

Jan 6, 2004
GA how many points do we have to be adrift? How poorly do we have to play before you would accept a change might be a good idea?