Potential new signing today (Timmy Abraham - confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Potential new signing today (Timmy Abraham - confirmed)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Steve Evans":fdun11uj said:
i can see telford being transferred.

In the next 3 hours? :shock:

Abraham might be a late signing because of an injury to one of our strikers?

Dec 30, 2011
Hardie is recovering from Covid, Jephcott has yet to a play a full 90 minutes this season, Nouble and Telford dont look good enough at this level, so lets hope Abraham comes up trumps

Sep 22, 2020
how many players does Lowe need?????

causes real concern that the club is feeling far too comforted by the Hallett £3.5m backup and overspending at a time when football is meant to be in crisis?

Mar 21, 2008
I don't feel our squad is excessive at all especially given the amount of games in a row Sat-Tues-Sat, Bristol Rovers have just signed Oztumer taking them up to 33 players :shock:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Brechin Hedge":1oqga1zf said:

causes real concern that the club is feeling far too comforted by the Hallett £3.5m backup and overspending at a time when football is meant to be in crisis?

If he's been given a playing budget agreed by all involved (incl Simon Hallett), he can spend it as he wishes.

Plus it's a short-term loan, and presumably low cost or even free.

Oct 5, 2013
Brechin Hedge":31a893oo said:

Looks like a serious thrust at promotion to me. If we’re well funded through the chairman’s input, and some other clubs aren’t, then why not?

Oct 5, 2013
greensalt":z4qm0blr said:
Hardie is recovering from Covid, Jephcott has yet to a play a full 90 minutes this season, Nouble and Telford dont look good enough at this level, so lets hope Abraham comes up trumps

Don’t agree with your view about Nouble, he’s doing well as I see it, especially last thirty minutes as opposition players tire.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep I was getting very nervous about Nouble, but he's MUCH improved from those first couple of games. Starting with the final third of the Wimbledon away game.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Biggs":2jlqtux1 said:
Yep I was getting very nervous about Nouble, but he's MUCH improved from those first couple of games. Starting with the final third of the Wimbledon away game.

Once he is on the ball with it under control, he is certainly strong for a defender to shake him off it. I just wish he could be more competitive in winning high balls kicked up front to him.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Brechin Hedge":3t31jsxo said:

WE currently have a 1st team squad of 29 players , as is shown on the official site , 3 of whom , Tomlinson , Wilson and Randell are on loan , 3 others Law , Cleal and Lolos are unlikely to be regular squad players and may still get away on loan , then we have McCormick , Sawyer and MacLeod currently injured , which leaves 20 players from which to select an 18 man squad , certainly doesn't sound too many to me .

Jul 2, 2014
I think Lowe is moving Lolos into an attacking midfielder, so we should probably stop thinking of him as competing for one of the two CF spots. I think that this move indicates a possible exit for Telford on loan leaving us with Nouble, Hardie, Jeffcott, and Abraham competing for the two strikers slots. Alternatively, Blackpool are asking for Hardie loan to be canceled, or someone is offering sufficient money for Jeffcott, for us to want an additional striker. I have no facts to support any of these speculations.

Jul 12, 2016
Brechin Hedge":38cxcevz said:

I agree .I cannot see why we needed to make this signing.Desperation or is somebody about to leave? We seem to have spent more money recently than in "normal" times.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
People when we aren't signing players: Why aren't we signing anyone? Grrrrr.

Those same people when we are signing players: Why are we signing so many players? Grrrrr.

Jul 12, 2016
philevs":zj8an99x said:
Brechin Hedge":zj8an99x said:

Looks like a serious thrust at promotion to me. If we’re well funded through the chairman’s input, and some other clubs aren’t, then why not?
Promotion push! What a sense of humour.