Retained/Released list (Announced) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Retained/Released list (Announced)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We need a new defence so no surprises including Aimson.
I feel sorry for Reeves who arrived with a good pedigree but never really had the same chances afforded to the likes of Macleod and Moore. It must have been difficult for an experienced pro to travel around the country in Covid times hoping to play for 10 minutes at the end of a game, if he was lucky.

P

Paranoid Android

No real surprises, brutal but necessary. Personally, love Mayors skills but he holds our offensive play back with his dribbling into the left channel and doesn't make decisive passes, I hope he leaves and George Cooper takes that role.

A lot of work to be done in 6 weeks. coyg.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
That’s a proper clear out.
Bit surprised about Aimson but allows opportunity for a completely new defence with possible opportunities for Tomlinson and Law as backup.
A very interesting close season
Should keep pafc_casual and skynet busy.

May 22, 2006
1. Mike Cooper
8. Joe Edwards*
9. Ryan Hardie
10. Danny Mayor*
15. Conor Grant*
20. Adam Randell
21. Niall Ennis
27. Ryan Law*
28. Panutche Camara
31. Luke Jephcott
32. George Cooper
36. Finley Craske
37. Brandon Pursall
38. Ethan Mitchell
39. Scott Crocker
41. Ollie Tomlinson*

*subject to accepting new contract.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Reeves, Macleod, Moore, Aimson and Nouble all brought to the club by current management.

Admittedly only three to start League 1 campaign but better recruitment needed in coming weeks.

Seeing Ham's post brings home just how many vacant shirt numbers we have.

Penlee

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":3dgxr6ds said:
We need a new defence so no surprises including Aimson.
I feel sorry for Reeves who arrived with a good pedigree but never really had the same chances afforded to the likes of Macleod and Moore. It must have been difficult for an experienced pro to travel around the country in Covid times hoping to play for 10 minutes at the end of a game, if he was lucky.

Agreed - no surprises

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Wow.!!! . Lowe has really wielded the axe hasn't he. Interesting that he's got rid of Aimson, but I guess it's more to do with his deficiencies with ball at his feet rather than his commitment and last ditch tackling.

I for one and extremely happy with those that are staying and those that are leaving. Really hope that all those offered contract will take them up and be part of our new team that will hopefully see us challenging at the right end of the table (to use Ryan Lowes words).

With a better defence (which won't be hard to improve upon) I think other clubs will showing an interest in Mike Cooper this season.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Not surprised by that list- he has shown his ruthless streak

I just hope his upgrade in player targets come to fruition & we are not left scrambling around towards the end of the close season trying to plug the gaps in the squad with panic signings

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
disappointed lolos has been let go as i think he has plenty to offer but such is life.wouldn't have offered grant or mayor a new deal but hope joe stays.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Steve Evans":e7xbfdav said:
disappointed lolos has been let go as i think he has plenty to offer but such is life.wouldn't have offered grant or mayor a new deal but hope joe stays.

Looks looks to me to have skill but not much product tbh. I’m ok with Mayor and Grant, but Mayor on the right terms to get more end product out of him

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Interestingly as things stand there are no ex-Bury players in the squad unless Mayor signs his new contract offer.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
cheshiregreen":2p44br3h said:
Reeves, Macleod, Moore, Aimson and Nouble all brought to the club by current management.
I can see what Nouble was brought in for. He was supposed to be the big hold-up man in the centre of the attack, but he was so used to playing out wide he continued to do that. We have three good nippy strikers who need someone to shield the ball and put it into the channels for them to run on to. Needs to be big to help with heading at both ends of the pitch.

Not an easy find.

Sep 15, 2012
Steve, that’s 3 out of 3, poor old Terry must admit you both had high hopes for the lad
Still onwards and upwards
Green Army :scarf: :scarf:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Qoo3939L":jlb7zddt said:
Steve, that’s 3 out of 3, poor old Terry must admit you both had high hopes for the lad
Still onwards and upwards
Green Army :scarf: :scarf:
hello colin,good to see you the other day mate.i will be renewing my season ticket this week.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argylegames":2oo8voom said:
I can see what Nouble was brought in for. He was supposed to be the big hold-up man in the centre of the attack, but he was so used to playing out wide he continued to do that. We have three good nippy strikers who need someone to shield the ball and put it into the channels for them to run on to. Needs to be big to help with heading at both ends of the pitch.

Not an easy find.

I'm not saying he's the answer or that he's L1 standard, but this post made me think of Jamille Matt. Every time I see him play or be interviewed I'm still impressed.

Nominated for L2 player of the season recently :shock: