Ryan Lowe press conference Tuesday on joining Argyle | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe press conference Tuesday on joining Argyle

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
the internet experts weighed in with the baseless opinion that the Liverpudlian who had never played further south than Milton Keynes during a prolific career as a lower league forward did not want to come to Plymouth.

Ouch! What could Rick be talking about? :greensmile:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
You can say it's all just talk if you want but wow, how utterly refreshing to hear that positivity about the club! Its engaging and gets you wanting to go to Home Park again.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
monkeywrench":329v5vgg said:

That is a good interview but there was no need for the pop at 'interview experts' from the person who has used the club website for years to marginalise the fans, why sour the feel good factor.

I liked the quote that players are phoning Lowe because they want to join Argyle.

Mar 23, 2008
Hard to read those comments and not get a little excited about the new season. Passion, commitment and good football - that will do me! Good first impression.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
David Friio's mate":45coefio said:
monkeywrench":45coefio said:

A real shame Cowdery can't resist having a little pop at fans, even in an article that should be 100% positive. What an absolute tool of a man.

Lowe comes across brilliantly though - it should be an exciting season.

Fans were concerned that we might not get him. There was no news, no confirmation. So of course, we speculated.
I'm not ashamed of that, won't apologise.
There again, I'm professional enough to have never called him our new 'Man ger' :shh: :silent:
(can't believe there is no stick your tongue out emoticon thingy!!)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
KN to remain on the coaching staff.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The "man ger" thing is so funny.

As you can see I have included it in the spellcheck on here. So unless someone wants to quote 'Away in a man ger, no crib for a bed' it's yet another service supplied by Pasoti. We even allow for such things.

The OS isn't so fortunate it seems. :lol: