Team v Walsall? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team v Walsall?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":2ybg18vn said:
New keeper

Riley
Wootton
Canavan
Smith-Brown

Grant
Fox
Ness

Carey
Taylor
Lamerias

That would be my guess, Fox or Wootton with the armband.

I think your almost bang on. The only change i could see is sawyer in at LB just to give some kind of legacy of last season to the back 5.

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
If no one thinks Letheren is worth starting then I feel him signing the new contract was a waste of a year for him personally in his career. His confidence will be way down if he HAS to start at Walsall knowing Adams only rates him as a temporary standby and others rate Cooper as a better option.
We could be looking at losing the first two games and lack confidence and the pressure for the first home game builds.

Penlee

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Tugboat":2yqqlp6k said:
Cobi Budge":2yqqlp6k said:
New keeper

Riley
Wootton
Canavan
Smith-Brown

Grant
Fox
Ness

Carey
Taylor
Lamerias

I think your almost bang on. The only change i could see is sawyer in at LB just to give some kind of legacy of last season to the back 5.

Good team

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Penlee":5p4cpsf3 said:
Tugboat":5p4cpsf3 said:
Cobi Budge":5p4cpsf3 said:
New keeper

Riley
Wootton
Canavan
Smith-Brown

Grant
Fox
Ness

Carey
Taylor
Lamerias

Good team

And yet you have no idea who will keep the goals out

Feb 17, 2017
Walsall fans are in a absolute melt down. They’ve lost 11 players from last seasons squad that narrowly avoided relegation, they’ve also lost otzumer. Should be quite a nice fixture to start the season with as I feel Walsall may well struggle again this season.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Neilz5419":y0753lzy said:
Walsall fans are in a absolute melt down. They’ve lost 11 players from last seasons squad that narrowly avoided relegation, they’ve also lost otzumer. Should be quite a nice fixture to start the season with as I feel Walsall may well struggle again this season.
They might, but in their last two games they've looked a lot better and the 'meltdown' has stopped. Their team is still missing a couple of players, but most probably are at this stage. I see them being difficult to break down and in Andy Cook they've got a goalscorer. Should be a difficult game.

Sep 6, 2006
Neilz5419":2pbxkei9 said:

Why would they be in meltdown about losing players who almost got them relegated.? Doesn't make sense.

Feb 17, 2017
Balham_Green":g8huuay4 said:
Neilz5419":g8huuay4 said:

Why would they be in meltdown about losing players who almost got them relegated.? Doesn't make sense.

More the number of players lost compared to the amount coming in is the issue from what they’re saying, I also highly doubt otzumer had a negative impact on them last season, it would be like us losing Carey.

Jan 7, 2018
Their new gaffer has had a mare trying to get his targets in and their best defender broke his ankle, they needed 2 new centre backs so far I don't think they've got one in.

Aug 5, 2016
Argy1e":1j1lzq30 said:
Neilz5419":1j1lzq30 said:
They might, but in their last two games they've looked a lot better and the 'meltdown' has stopped. Their team is still missing a couple of players, but most probably are at this stage. I see them being difficult to break down and in Andy Cook they've got a goalscorer. Should be a difficult game.

They've got a goalscorer who has never done it in the Football League. We've got better than him on our bench! If Wootton, Edwards and Canavan are worried about Andy Cook (who I'd never heard of five minutes ago) then I'd be amazed.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
bookies have this game for a draw.I'd like to witness a scrappy 1-0...

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Knibbsworth":2hm57r7o said:
Argy1e":2hm57r7o said:
Neilz5419":2hm57r7o said:

They've got a goalscorer who has never done it in the Football League. We've got better than him on our bench! If Wootton, Edwards and Canavan are worried about Andy Cook (who I'd never heard of five minutes ago) then I'd be amazed.
To say we have better than that on our bench is ridiculous, especially given you've just said you'd not heard of him.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
New Keeper
Riley
Edwards
Wootton
Smith-Brown

Fox
Grant
Ness

Carey
Lameiras
Taylor

I think we'll edge it 1-0. Looking forward to it!

Aug 5, 2016
Argy1e":1nx18kgv said:
Knibbsworth":1nx18kgv said:
Argy1e":1nx18kgv said:
Neilz5419":1nx18kgv said:

To say we have better than that on our bench is ridiculous, especially given you've just said you'd not heard of him.

Well I hadn't...before I'd looked him up.

Typical Pasoti mentality, spend all summer knocking down Freddie Ladapo's goalscoring record, spend all week worrying about a fella who has scored several divisions below where we are, never played at this standard or even the division below.

Why criticise or cast doubt on Ladapo's record if you are going to fear this player as some kind of big deal? By virtue of Ladapo's last club being Crystal Palace of the Premier League with loans at League One level, compared to a player who's been at Tranmere and Barrow, I'm comfortable concluding that Ladapo is a player of better pedigree.