Another Brunt v Reid thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Another Brunt v Reid thread

Jan 3, 2013
up_the_line":5jdma0xv said:
Cobi Budge.":5jdma0xv said:
What a silly generalisation. Would you prefer the 'vocal fans' sat in silence for 90 minutes?

No, just to not be a bunch of w##kers.

So everyone who disagrees with you is wrong! Sheesh

Answer me this, when was the last time Reid played well? Are his performances acceptable to you?

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Knarf Reprah":1dd6ccru said:
up_the_line":1dd6ccru said:
Cobi Budge.":1dd6ccru said:
What a silly generalisation. Would you prefer the 'vocal fans' sat in silence for 90 minutes?

No, just to not be a bunch of w##kers.

So everyone who disagrees with you is wrong! Sheesh

Answer me this, when was the last time Reid played well? Are his performances acceptable to you?

Is chanting the name of the man you want to come on to replace him helpful?

The last match Reid played REALLY well in was Accrington. Which for Reid was 4 games ago. Well, 3 really.. his run out against Yeovil was brief.

Nov 4, 2012
I disapprove of people chanting for Ryan Brunt after Reuben misses a chance. Counter productive to the team.

Jan 3, 2013
I agree with that, wrong to chant in that way, but IMHO until Reid gets back to form he is not worth his place

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Knarf Reprah":3end41o4 said:
I agree with that, wrong to chant in that way, but IMHO until Reid gets back to form he is not worth his place

And how do you propose he gets back to form? In that really competitive reserve competition we play in? A bit of heads and vols?

Nov 4, 2012
Reid does need to pull his finger out I'll admit. I'd be tempted to leave him out and bring him on second half as an impact sub. However it would be no surprise to see him start and put on a striking master class to prove everyone wrong.

Jan 3, 2013
up_the_line":36h0sidb said:
Knarf Reprah":36h0sidb said:

And how do you propose he gets back to form? In that really competitive reserve competition we play in? A bit of heads and vols?

Difficult one, but is he worth his place?

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Knarf Reprah":yn1t6r0a said:
up_the_line":yn1t6r0a said:
Knarf Reprah":yn1t6r0a said:

Difficult one, but is he worth his place?

Simple answer, yes.

Jun 18, 2015
Ollieargyle9":3u7w3lic said:
To think, not long ago this thread would have been titled "Chadders v Feeney", how times change :)
And what garbage players they were too. Shows how far we have come since then in terms of personal and our squads.

Aug 13, 2009
Brunt is an honest player who has found his level in this league but has a distinct lack of talent. When we get promoted I do not think he will be so successful next season and it wouldn't surprise me to see him moved on before the end of next season
Reid I am sure will get more goals over the course of a season and is well up to playing league 1 football
W
However, I fear he may we'll go in the summer

Also agree with the Chadders/ Feeny garbage comment

C

Cobi Budge.

Brunt & Reid are both good forwards for this level but I don't think that either would thrive as 1st choice in League 1, we'd probably have to get someone else in.

Oct 5, 2013
Cobi Budge.":gidovmza said:
Brunt & Reid are both good forwards for this level but I don't think that either would thrive as 1st choice in League 1, we'd probably have to get someone else in.

I don't think DA would get rid of either of them though, if we go up.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Haven't been for ages, but Reid for me is much better than Brunt, although I appreciate Brunt and the work and the goals he has got. I think Brunt is like a Morgan type player, but Reid has a bit more quality.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I feel with Carey picking out the passes, Reid will score today. And who knows, once he gets one, he may well get three. But its not an either or for me. Get Brunty on too. Lets get at them. Jake the man to drop out.