'Brent' badges? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'Brent' badges?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
The Doctor":15kfs9bv said:
Mark Pedlar":15kfs9bv said:
There is a possible side line though there Ian. PASOTI pin badge - £10 to the academy....

I already have one dating back to the mid 1990s, along with an original PASOTI car sticker.

I had mine until we moved here...now I can't find it!!

Paid my ten quid, registration only with real name and full address and had to use real name when making a post. email had to be from a recognised Internet Provider. No generic accounts, i.e. Hotmail, Gmail, etc.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Hi Ian

Just wanted to say I fully support the comments made by green SE1 and am sorry to hear about the abuse that you seem to get

As I live in Wiltshire I am unable to get to many Argyle games and log on to Pasoti every day to get the up to date news and gossip and find it very informative

Thanks

Aug 5, 2016
I have no particular affiliation to Pasoti. I only post here because it's a good forum.

I used to go on Freechat, but then stopped, and I have read ATD with an open mind to creating account but can't bring myself to bother. The good posts and discussions are getting fewer and further between as the levels of crap from the tinfoil hat brigade dominate everything.

The handful of blokes who do this. You need to realise not everyone agrees with you. No-one looks forward to the same old paranoid ramblings on a daily basis. For some reason you hate and ridicule Brent, you hate Pasoti, however not every one does. If anyone takes an alternate view on these forums, they get bullied and mocked by the same old group of hyenas. It is just 10 bullies, talking to each other every single day on every single subject bringing it back to their anti Pasoti, anti James Brent agenda, and shouting down anyone who disagrees. Every forum you take over you ruin with your hijacking of every discussion and making it a Brent out campaign or some tirade against Pasoti.

Please realise that no one cares. Brent is not going to leave the club because you made a badge. Why on earth do you go to these sad lengths?

When we've such bad ownership as we've had in recent years, to see this campaign trying to oust a chairman dedicated to clearing millions of pounds worth of debts is truly ridiculous. Where were these badges when the club was £20m in debt, about to be liquidated, or in the hands of Peter Risdale and his £20,000 deals for Bolasie? The paranoid agenda is staggering.

Anyway, this is just my view. I'd rather have more decent forums to frequent, but until this crap dies down it looks like there is only one place worth visiting to discuss Argyle.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The Doctor":3d39mc0c said:
Mark Pedlar":3d39mc0c said:
There is a possible side line though there Ian. PASOTI pin badge - £10 to the academy....

I already have one dating back to the mid 1990s, along with an original PASOTI car sticker.

Got to be time for another release then....

Apr 27, 2009
IJN":1esj8ggy said:
greenSE1":1esj8ggy said:
Hi,

As a lifelong Argyle supporter, longterm PASOTI guest user and relatively new contributor I would just like to say how much I believe this forum has enhanced my connection with the club. Part of my daily routine is to log on to PASOTI and catch up with events. Fortunately this site and the BBC are the only sources of information I use so I am not heavily exposed to the vitriol and childish abuse that others mention.

I would therefore just like to express my thanks to all those people who do such a magnificent job running and moderating the site.

What I don't know and don't recall ever seeing is how it is possible to contribute to the running costs of the site. Can someone please advise? N.B. I do not consider myself to be tech savvy i.e. I would prefer to send a cheque!

Thanks

Thank you very much for your offer.

The running of the site is paid for by our wonderful advertisers. So that's all taken care of.

However, this site is dedicated to the raising of funds for The Argyle Academy, so if you would like to show your appreciation by making a donation, please PM me and I will make that happen.

Don't worry about sending a cheque, any form (or size) of payment is always gratefully received. I'd also make the point that the money gets transferred straight into their bank account, no middle men, no 'expenses' simply straight into the wallet of the Academy where it can do most good.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Ian

Please feel free to outbid me on one of Ian's auctions sometime ! Would help a good cause and me ! Apparently i now own a clump of turf :facepalm:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
GreenArmy1984":3pe2dh5o said:
Pasoti Mug is my favourite

And there are plenty of them that regularly post here :)

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
But surely if I were the only nutter this thread would not exist

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Knibbsworth":ddkpn3tb said:
I have no particular affiliation to Pasoti. I only post here because it's a good forum.

I used to go on Freechat, but then stopped, and I have read ATD with an open mind to creating account but can't bring myself to bother. The good posts and discussions are getting fewer and further between as the levels of crap from the tinfoil hat brigade dominate everything.

The handful of blokes who do this. You need to realise not everyone agrees with you. No-one looks forward to the same old paranoid ramblings on a daily basis. For some reason you hate and ridicule Brent, you hate Pasoti, however not every one does. If anyone takes an alternate view on these forums, they get bullied and mocked by the same old group of hyenas. It is just 10 bullies, talking to each other every single day on every single subject bringing it back to their anti Pasoti, anti James Brent agenda, and shouting down anyone who disagrees. Every forum you take over you ruin with your hijacking of every discussion and making it a Brent out campaign or some tirade against Pasoti.

Please realise that no one cares. Brent is not going to leave the club because you made a badge. Why on earth do you go to these sad lengths?

When we've such bad ownership as we've had in recent years, to see this campaign trying to oust a chairman dedicated to clearing millions of pounds worth of debts is truly ridiculous. Where were these badges when the club was £20m in debt, about to be liquidated, or in the hands of Peter Risdale and his £20,000 deals for Bolasie? The paranoid agenda is staggering.

Anyway, this is just my view. I'd rather have more decent forums to frequent, but until this crap dies down it looks like there is only one place worth visiting to discuss Argyle.
Not what you would expect from me but I have to say this is a good post - excellent even. Apart from the ATD part - I have never ventured there - I have followed the same route as you for precisely the same reasons.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Devizes Green":7wn5f9vw said:
Hi Ian

Just wanted to say I fully support the comments made by green SE1 and am sorry to hear about the abuse that you seem to get

As I live in Wiltshire I am unable to get to many Argyle games and log on to Pasoti every day to get the up to date news and gossip and find it very informative

Thanks

Thanks mate, such messages are always welcome.

The Mods on THIS site do a wonderful job and they can be proud of the rubbish (both post wise and poster wise) they keep away from this site.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":38a6v1ce said:
Devizes Green":38a6v1ce said:
Hi Ian

Thanks

Thanks mate, such messages are always welcome.

The Mods on THIS site do a wonderful job and they can be proud of the rubbish (both post wise and poster wise) they keep away from this site.

:nworthy: