Meet The Manager Q&A Monday 27th July 7pm At Home Park | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Meet The Manager Q&A Monday 27th July 7pm At Home Park

L

leisureplymouth

There's nothing wrong with having fans at training and worrying about YouTube etc as there is always somebody in harpers or Marjon's ensuring those who watch are not filming. I did it last season videoing sheridans training. Paul Atkinson moved me so I couldn't film. They didn't do much. I go there to take different drills for kids football

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Manager said he didn't want it on a weekly basis, and they would be practising different tactics every day.

He made it quite clear that he would allow it at certain times, but that would be his decision and no one else's.

Sounds fair enough.

C

Cobi Budge.

Have to say I did find the probing (from one person) into DA's housing/rent arrangements a little weird and unnecessary, handled it professionally though.

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Great work and thanks to Cobi and others who attended and fed back the responses to questions.

As others have said, sounds like exciting times....

COYG

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Thank you Cobi, much appreciated.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Seems as thou this seasons budget may be a bit less than last for whatever reason.

C

chronicgreen

Knarf Reprah":f0215kja said:
Tugboat":f0215kja said:
Seems as thou this seasons budget may be a bit less than last for whatever reason.
prudency, do you really want a repeat of the Stapleton years?

No way, League 2 is our spiritual home.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Yes lets move the Dug outs to the Lyndhurst - great idea! Opposition managers/bench have had it far to easy in recent years.

I don't think you can under estimate how much a good barracking can effect a team! With no one on the mayflower they sit there too comfortable.

Ok so we lose a few seats (view) either side but not a big deal with our attendances.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
e
John_Doe":6gc4x29b said:
Interesting comment about Tyler. Is there an issue with him not trying hard enough in training? JS suggested that, so did DA say the same?

No, it was a general response to a question about an individual player, most professional way to respond to such a question

To be fair it was a a well thought out question that perhaps could have brought a little more response.

Mar 31, 2004
Plymouth
Stuart House":2dhs5el2 said:
Yes lets move the Dug outs to the Lyndhurst - great idea! Opposition managers/bench have had it far to easy in recent years.

I don't think you can under estimate how much a good barracking can effect a team! With no one on the mayflower they sit there too comfortable.

Ok so we lose a few seats (view) either side but not a big deal with our attendances.

I also thought this was a great idea, they have to move at some point due to the redevelopment :whistle: so why not now.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Knarf Reprah":1hjrrymi said:
Tugboat":1hjrrymi said:

Why so prudent now though and not as prudent during Sheridan's reign? It does seem that the squad size has shrunk and before the quality > quantity argument rears its head, we were told last season under Shez was quality > quantity too.

IJN":1hjrrymi said:
He definitely implied that he'd like to have more strikers.

I think he likes to attack, attack, attack.

You can sympathise with him on this as only one of his five and half strikers are of his choosing, but he's inherited one of the divisions best in Reuben so its not the weakest spot in this squad.

C

Craig Wiseman

This guys just got so much more about him than Sheridan. He's a manager who's talking the talk very well...... Let's just hope he can walk the walk along with the players.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
spowell92":1j46z48w said:
Knarf Reprah":1j46z48w said:
Tugboat":1j46z48w said:

Why so prudent now though and not as prudent during Sheridan's reign? It does seem that the squad size has shrunk and before the quality > quantity argument rears its head, we were told last season under Shez was quality > quantity too.

IJN":1j46z48w said:
He definitely implied that he'd like to have more strikers.

I think he likes to attack, attack, attack.

You can sympathise with him on this as only one of his five and half strikers are of his choosing, but he's inherited one of the divisions best in Reuben so its not the weakest spot in this squad.

It seems as if the budget was the same as last year but DA has bought better players that want more wages.

He also mentioned that he had no problems getting players down and everyone he had asked has come, with no refusals so that would also back up the 'better wage' theory.