Passion without Violence | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Passion without Violence

P

pafcstafford

Nobody should ever apologise on this site mate. We're all numpties and idiots

lien60

✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
I a argument with a peed fan in the front of block 9 on Tuesday he had been spoken to by a steward a few times during the game for a number of things. Eventually his mates had the commence sense and took him away. The steward who had spoken to him spoke him to me after the game and apparently he go thrown out and is now banned from home park. I don't think he was a argyle fan as I have never seen him or any of his mates at any home games

C

Cobi Budge.

I genuinely think that the trouble at full time INSIDE the ground, wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Steve Morison.

I'm usually all for a bit of banter between players and fans, but he took it to an immature, dangerous level. You don't expect that from a captain & an experienced player.

I'm surprised that our players didn't have a 'word' with him about it, I'm also surprised the ref ignored it.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
I'm fully in favour of safe standing in designated areas. My problem is with this particular group who only turn up for certain games and are there for one reason only--the only way they could get closer to the away fans who they are trying to bait would be to go in the family enclosure. They are a bloody nuisance who have no problem trying to intimidate the Argyle supporters as much as the away supporters. It will all play out again against Exeter and despite the fact that we know it will happen, we know where they will be standing, and the police and the club probably know who they are---sod all will be done to prevent it, and another game will be ruined for genuine supporters.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Same old problem.
Yet part of the occasion seems romanticised around old men reliving some absence of confrontation in alleys alone.
I think the wise know what to avoid and find relief in for the day.

Jan 3, 2013
Fergy":cq2cdcyf said:
Imagine sitting in blocks 14 to 17 for Exeter home and not standing though.

You obviously don't have a family if idiots like you have to stand, the kids and infirm can't see

GROW UP AND SIT DOWN

Oct 14, 2015
Much mentioned on here about Luke getting serious abuse from the fans on Tuesday and naturally he will get similar against ECFC....it's going to happen and I imagine LM is probably use to it by now. As long as it's not racist or sexiest the stewards or police can do very little about it and I imagine even some PAFC fans would agree he deserves it and he's got to live with the dogs abuse he gets.

Naturally he's " one of our own" so we're quite defensive of him but I would imagine if, for example, ECFC had a player who had past issues similarly to LM some of our lot would constantly remind him of it and express it in not to pleasant a manner......

C

Cobi Budge.

...I'm not just saying this, but if Luke was an Exeter player, I'd probably boo as I naturally would with any Exeter player, but I certainly wouldn't make up chants about the deaths of two children to try and put a player of & I hope others wouldn't as well. I find it disgusting to be honest.

Jun 8, 2014
Welwyn Pilgrim":28d5sqiy said:
Much mentioned on here about Luke getting serious abuse from the fans on Tuesday and naturally he will get similar against ECFC....it's going to happen and I imagine LM is probably use to it by now. As long as it's not racist or sexiest the stewards or police can do very little about it and I imagine even some PAFC fans would agree he deserves it and he's got to live with the dogs abuse he gets.

Naturally he's " one of our own" so we're quite defensive of him but I would imagine if, for example, ECFC had a player who had past issues similarly to LM some of our lot would constantly remind him of it and express it in not to pleasant a manner......

It's been happening for over two years now and we're all used to it, sadly the less said about it the better I think - we aren't going to be able to stop it.

Mar 29, 2011
Cobi Budge.":33biiclj said:
...I'm not just saying this, but if Luke was an Exeter player, I'd probably boo as I naturally would with any Exeter player, but I certainly wouldn't make up chants about the deaths of two children to try and put a player of & I hope others wouldn't as well. I find it disgusting to be honest.

Totally agree with this. It disgusts me when I see opposition fans chanting "murderer" whilst laughing to their mates that they've got one over on McCormick. Using 2 kids deaths for some football banter is sick.