Trialist David Fox - Signs | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trialist David Fox - Signs

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Slight change of subject, that official site article is giving me an advert for Liverpool FC hospitality tickets :doh:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Great news, I'm still purring at that pass.

Welcome aboard Pilgrim, I for one, forgive you for Grecian past.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Biggs":pctdjzou said:
Slight change of subject, that official site article is giving me an advert for Liverpool FC hospitality tickets :doh:
The adverts are tailored to your device's history. It was giving me prices on flights to Maastricht.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Argy1e":kj7lqph7 said:
Biggs":kj7lqph7 said:
The adverts are tailored to your device's history. It was giving me prices on flights to Maastricht.

So then Mr Biggs - Liverpool hospitality? :eh:

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Penmaster":1qh3hp2z said:
Stuart House":1qh3hp2z said:
He would add to the squad. Which is what we have now, a squad. He would be number 21, with a couple of loans we will have 22/23 good/solid players. If 3 or 4 turn out to be real gems then we will do well.

I'm not sure of squad size at other clubs, but come Christmas if we have injuries and can replace threkheld with fox, Bradley with Songo or Luke with Dorel, thenWhen we come up against Accrington in December and they're squad of 18 (just theoretical) is depleted with 5 injuries and they are relying on 17/18 year old acedemy players - then we could potentially be very strong in comparison.

That's probably one of the most intelligent posts I have seen on Pasoti for some time. Has given me a different perspective on some of the signings we have made. It does make perfect sense.

Thanks - not often I get called intelligent!

Sep 25, 2010
Welcome David

So where does that leave to get.

A third Keeper
One more attacking midfielder
And I would like to see a good winger, somebody like Wylde, to have that change of emphasis

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Keep reading Pasoti if you want to see a good Winge

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argy1e":20142dj1 said:
Biggs":20142dj1 said:

Well that's incredibly odd. As a stadium nerd I remember having a look at the progress of the new Anfield main stand a few weeks ago... Perhaps that's it, bit creepy.

Anyway, welcome David :scarf:

Sep 13, 2003
Martyn":3jjmyakf said:
Welcome David

So where does that leave to get.

A third Keeper
One more attacking midfielder
And I would like to see a good winger, somebody like Wylde, to have that change of emphasis

A third goalkeeper? What a waste of money. Under the new loan rules you are still allowed to put your case forward for an emergency loan if you have a genuine injury crisis.

We must have a youth team goalkeeper that can sit on the bench if one of the others is injured.

May 21, 2015
Adams has already said he'd like to bring in a third 'keeper.

My prediction is he'll use the loan market to bring in at 1 pacy winger type to bring some width into the side if needed.

Mar 23, 2008
Plympton
Cult Of Personality":62b4z0y4 said:
Still think we need a ball winner in midfield
I think ijaha and threlkeld are fairly good ball winners. I'd like to see another winger and assuming Adams will bring in another keeper as he's already said he wants to do.

Mar 23, 2008
Welcome Pilgrim, good signing i think in a key position. An experienced deep lying play maker and with Ijala or Threlkeld alongside i think that could work. Agreed sentiments of other posters, really need a pacey winger now, maybe as an imact sub or to give more flexibility with starting formations.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i haven't seen him play but this is the sort of "ernie machin" (older readers please consult grandparents!),senior professional we need.welcome foxy.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch