Will you celebrate... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will you celebrate...

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
So if, as rumoured, points per game is implemented and we were promoted how would you celebrate?

Would certainly be ‘different’ to confirm promotion following a midweek announcement in the middle of the day.

(For the avoidance of doubt - I know nothing has been decided yet, just interested to see how people would potentially celebrate the strangest of promotions).

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
dazzy3000":1037dh6l said:
So if, as rumoured, points per game is implemented and we were promoted how would you celebrate?

Would certainly be ‘different’ to confirm promotion following a midweek announcement in the middle of the day.

(For the avoidance of doubt - I know nothing has been decided yet, just interested to see how people would potentially celebrate the strangest of promotions).

Might spend the evening with some alcohol and go on Exeweb :scarf:

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
You can only play to what is on offer...and if this is it......you bet i'll celebrate.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I won’t be celebrating. Celebrations come at the end of the match that secures the promotion, an outburst of emotion and/or relief that the job has been completed. While it’ll be good to be promoted, the moment for celebrations has passed.

Mar 29, 2020
As soon as Sky say Argyle have been promoted from League 2 to League 1....the party will begin.....if anybody says on here they aren’t going to celebrate they can’t support Argyle.....simply as that....looking forward to then going to all the away games unless they are being played behind closed doors. :scarf:

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I'll be pleased to be out of the 4th Division but it would be good to have a big celebration at HP at a friendly match v a top side like Rangers or Liverpool b4 the new season starts.

Jun 27, 2019
As soon as our promotion is confirmed I'll start getting really excited about being back in League One with Ryan Lowe at the helm. Now that it's almost certain this season won't restart, we should be in a really good financial position to properly compete at the top end next season.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Fergy":vjvmuos0 said:
Obviously, yes. Anybody who wouldn’t celebrate escaping this poxy league is odd.

It depends what you class as celebrate. I’ll be happy about it, but won’t be breaking out the party poppers.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
GreenThing":1zl5tyu8 said:
Fergy":1zl5tyu8 said:
Obviously, yes. Anybody who wouldn’t celebrate escaping this poxy league is odd.

It depends what you class as celebrate. I’ll be happy about it, but won’t be breaking out the party poppers.

I think the real 'celebration' will be when I can attend HP for a home game. Hopefully the first real home game that we can all attend. Hate to have to decide whether to 'self exclude' from a match that will obviously be a magnificent occasion (even if League 2!!).

In the meantime, I've got a dusty Black Label Lanson in the wine rack, just let me know when I can dust it off and put it on ice!! :stout: :party: :stout:

C

Cult Of Personality

No.. because this promotion will have come because over 30 thousand people have died due to a horrible virus.

There is bigger things in this world then football

Mar 18, 2014
???????????/ So you are saying if coronavirus had never happened we would not have got promoted????

May 8, 2011
Vampires11":32jb2p3w said:
???????????/ So you are saying if coronavirus had never happened we would not have got promoted????

We will never know. With nine games left there is just too much uncertainty to be 100% certain.