Club Statement on abuse of staff | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Club Statement on abuse of staff

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Balham_Green":3pdyj6or said:
Kentishgreen":3pdyj6or said:
So are you saying it’s fine to tell the manager of Tesco to eff off?

Well if he put all the tins in the wrong order. .

:lol: very good.

I can imagine you having a word in your amiable way BG.

Aug 11, 2013
I do think the exit through that tunnel was always going to be a recipe for disaster. They should have bought one of those extendable tunnels that pull out onto the pitch or if the budget was tight a scaffold covered taurpaulin one. There’s going to be an incident involving an opposition player before the season’s out - mark my words -all completely avoidable. Spitting or object throwing would be the sort of thing that can happen in a moment of madness.

The whole business of players walking off that way has become a spectacle where the vast majority of fans are hanging around and are looking to see what car crash is about to unfold as the staff walk off. A tunnel would have avoided all of this including the yob comments and this statement. Bit amateurish in my opinion and something that needs looking at urgently.

Think that Adams comments and the club comments are both I’ll judged mind you.

Oct 31, 2015
Oh dear.

Read the statement at lunchtime and shook my head.

Yes the sentiment of abuse towards our staff will notbe tolerated is sound as per all customer focused industries but delivering it in such a way is really bad.

This club has the halmarks of relegation everywhere you look and the fans wont take this lightly even the BBC have published about this.

Better get a win tonight DA or walk around the outside of the mayflower because this has just added fuel to an already growing fire

Jul 12, 2016
My word,don't we have some precious fans. "Sticks and stones will hurt my bones but names will never hurt me"

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
This thread is totally depressing but I'll say one thing though. If whoever wrote this club statement intended to deflect people's thoughts on how diabolically poor on pitch matters have been then they have succeeded.

Aug 5, 2015
I believe they even let women and children in at Millwall these days. Shocking isn’t it. Everyone knows that football belongs to the working man and he can say whatever he likes wherever he likes. Bring back the birch.

Sep 19, 2015
All sounding very similar to Adams previous employment where his own father gave him the boot. If you or your players showed half as much passion as those in the crowd then you may have a more respectful Home Park. Suck it up buttercup and do the job your payed generously to do!

May 1, 2011
Kentishgreen":384w40ez said:
I believe they even let women and children in at Millwall these days. Shocking isn’t it. Everyone knows that football belongs to the working man and he can say whatever he likes wherever he likes. Bring back the birch.

Stop rambling like a fool. No one is justifying outrageous behaviour.

Aug 11, 2013
The fan v club relationship feels a bit like a marriage that’s gone off the rails and one side has felt it necessary to send a solicitors letter to the other spouse regarding their conduct. Feels like we may be heading towards a divorce based upon irreconcilable differences. Very sad.

May 3, 2016
Anyone know who actually wrote this statement?
I know Bongo Back is on leave - could of been him, write it and do a runner.
Cowdrey or Dunford ? It had the theme of I'm feeling tired.
Let's hope it does not go back to the Mc Cauley days, that was abuse.
Now off to watch the match, let's hope they try their best.

P.S. Derek lesson learnt do not upset the fans that pay your wages, if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing, prove the janner's wrong, that you are the man for the job and turn this circus around.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Whoever wrote it didn’t publish it of their own accord. This will have been gone over at the highest level. I’d be absolutely amazed if this wasn’t run past Brent before going on the website.

May 1, 2011
Kentishgreen":34ch5ont said:
So are you saying it’s fine to tell the manager of Tesco to eff off?

If I'd invested a lot of time and money going to to Tescos 20 times and for 18 times it has been a total shambles due to the manager in charge who arrogantly dismissed any criticism and just harped on about his previous record yes I would tell him it's an effing shambles.